We celebrate Independence Day on the 4th of July every year to mark the anniversary of the publication of the declaration of Independence from Great Britain in 1776. This day is known for family celebrations with picnics and barbecues which gives lots of prominence to our tradition of political freedom. There are many public events, parades and shows along with firework displays that are organized to celebrate this fiesta.
But what about your pets? These furry pals consider this day as the day when they lose their homes and get lost. Yes, it has been researched and found that more pets are lost on July 4th than on any other day. So, to ensure their safety you need to follow these tips:
- Ensure that their microchip registration is up to date and if you have not micro chipped them yet then do not procrastinate, do it today.
- Have a current picture of the pet so that in case if he runs off you have his current photo to reclaim him back.
- If you are going to spend Independence Day by frequently going in and out of your house ensure the safety of your pet by keeping him in a room along with his favorite toys.
- During the fireworks, ensure that the pet is given indoor space with soft, gentle music that can cover the noise.
- If it is not possible for you to remain with the pet during the fireworks ensure that he has his favorite toys at disposal which will assist in relieving his stress.
- If you have a party planned ensure that all the guests know that human food and drink should not be given to your pet. But do ensure that he gets ample of fresh, cool water all the time.
- Before the inception of the party, take your pet to the park so that he can be properly exercised which will make him tired and calm during the park.
Once you follow these tips your pet will thank you for making his day special. Also, never forget to miss on giving any dose that is a must for your furry pal. Remember, due to the federal holiday, it will be very difficult to get in touch with your veterinarian and so you need to have in stock requisite pet care supplies which can be used during any emergency.
But due to the celebrations you might be short on funds and would need a pet store that provides pet care supplies at a minimal price without compromising on the quality. One online store that can assist you fulfill this requirement is BestVetCare. The great news is that during the festive occasion of Independence Day BestVetCare is giving 12% Discount on all its pet care supplies.
What Makes BestVetCare Special?
BestVetCare has been one of the distinguished names in online pet stores since past few years. It has gained the trust of its customers by providing quality branded pet products at cost-effective rates. The store deals with products for dogs, cats, and birds distributed amongst different categories like: wound-care, eye & ear, flea & tick,wormers, joint care, teeth, and heartwormers. With a totally streamlined checkout process at the store, you will have a great time purchasing your favorite products.
Benefits Of Availing Independence Day Sale For Pet Owners
- On top of the already curtailed prices, you can now get additional 12% discount which makes the purchase all the more enticing.
- Branded pet products that you might have missed due to high prices can now be availed due to the independence day sale at a never-seen-before price.
- Zero shipping charges.
- A perfect opportunity for you to hoard the most requisite pet care supplies during the festivity which will not only save you $$ but also show that you care for your furry pal.
On Independence Day, shop for your favorite pet care supplies by using the Coupon Code “JUL4TH” and avail the special discount on the purchase.