Your pet’s health is one of the most important assets for them as well as for you. Spending time, playing and caressing are the gestures effective for their mental wellness, which is also proportionally related to physical well being.
A healthy mind has a great impact on individual’s body and vice versa. Especially, your pet demands your attention because he/she cannot express the pain or the happiness through verbal strings. They rely as well as admire you for their health status.
You follow a custom of dedicating a certain month, week or a day to specific relationship or any random social cause, which creates awareness among the crowd and draw their attention to a specific area. What, if you dedicate a whole month to your lovable creature? Doesn’t it sounds great?? Yes of course, it is a great idea to show more love and affection towards your pet! As, they are the most reliable friend, terrific partner and loyal companion.
October is National Pet Wellness Month
October is celebrated as National pet wellness month! It feels so great to have such kind of celebrations for your pets. Are you willing to be a part of this?? Then you are at a right place. Pet’s Health is a major issue from a long time among pet parents, now you have a opportunity to invest your energy into this for improved health of your lovable companion. For your pet’s safety you will come across many do’s and don’ts.
Pet Owners Are Celebrating Pet Wellness Month
So just to make it bit simpler, make a list of all the possible measures or the facilities you want to include in your task list regarding your pets well being :
- Start with the key of good heath! Yes, vaccines are like safeguard against many hilarious situations. So, start keeping a record of all the vaccines which are administered previously and apart from that, make a new list of vaccines, which are meant for their future’s safety. Proper vaccination should be ensured primarily.
- Protect them against scary creatures!! Fleas and ticks have a great potential to disturb your pet’s health. Try to use best fleas and tick preventive product for your pet.
- Spraying and neutering comes under best treatments for preventing pets against pests. Take help of some professional or take guidance where ever you need.
- Concept of healthy and safe food should be stressed on pet’s wellness month, as food being necessity of life should be harmless and non allergic for them.
- Poor oral hygiene!! Get rectified with all the dental issues of your pet. Dental problem should be treated before they become hazardous.
- Obesity comes under a serious problem among pets. Approach a dietician to get insightful suggestions to balance the body weight of your pet. Proper weight management is a key to a disease free life.
- Special check ups!! Apart from the routine check up. Firstly, select a pet friendly vet and take appointment for a checkup.
Be a part of this festivity! Just by giving your incredible contribution for better health of your pet. Try to fill this October with lots of surprises for your pet. Most importantly, give them a gift hamper of good health.
Support National Pet’s Wellness Month